Thursday, April 26, 2018

Miracles happen!

Two months ago, I was diagnosed with DCIS breast cancer.  

Two weeks ago, I had day surgery, in at 5 am out by noon.  

Two days ago, I was told that I am now cancer free!  

I call it my brief sojourn down cancer row.   


I give God the credit.  It’s not that God plays favorites, or picks and chooses who he heals, but I listened when God moved me to act.  Breast cancer is totally curable - IF it is caught early enough.  Ladies, if it’s been over a year since your last mammogram, arrange to go get one as soon as possible.  It had been 3 1/2 years since my last mammogram, and to catch this as early as we did, was in itself a miracle!  I have seen God’s hand in the timing of everything that I have been through in the past 2 months.  To God be given the glory!  


Pray often, even if it is only a “Help, God!” Or a “Thanks, God.”  If we begin to acknowledge the designer and creator of the universe as we walk through our daily life, it can make a difference in how we hear and respond to God.  When he gives us nudges or direction, and we follow through, then life become easier to negotiate on a daily basis and our path becomes clearer.  It doesn’t mean that we won’t have struggles in this life, but it is easier to maintain our presence and our equilibrium through the rough times.  Through that, we begin to experience the joy and peace that is generated through our relationship with God.  WIth God, miracles do happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment